Monday, May 23, 2011

Beautiful Disaster

She's not a drama queen
She doesn't wanna feel this way
Only 17 and tired, yeah

She would change everything for happy ever after
Caught in the in between of beautiful disaster
She just needs someone to take her home

She's just the way she is
But no one's told her that's OK
I just came across this song today. I was amazed how the words literally explained how I'm feeling these days.Oh! Maybe I'm not 17 but even though I'm almost at the end of my teenage years I have learned alot. From the people I loved and the people I hated, the people who were my bestest of friends and then came those who never knew the real me. Maybe I would change it all just to have few of the blissful moments but then again I have changed myself to an extent after that I cant see if there is anything I should really change about myself. All I want is not feeling this way, not feeling empty inside. After all it's all about how you makeup your mind about being happy. At the end of the day it all comes down to one thing and that one thing is satisfying your inner-self. Contentment is a level of blissfulness that not all can have but to strive and get to it is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment